[How to make ice cream chocolate buffy cakes]_Homemade practices of ice cream chocolate buffy cakes_How to make ice cream chocolate buffy cakes_How to make ice cream chocolate buffy cakes
The benefits of eating out are mainly to save trouble, and the disadvantage is that you may inadvertently eat something that is not good for your health, often too much MSG, etc., and to avoid this, you should learn to cook by yourself, ice cream chocolate Buffy cakesThe practice of cake is not difficult to learn, as long as you master good skills, you can quickly make delicious alternatives.
1.[Chocolate Buffy Cake](Reference quantity: one 6-inch round mold) 2. Ingredients: 3. Chocolate split egg sponge cake: 2 eggs, 40 grams of low-gluten flour, 15 grams of cocoa powder, 30 grams of granulated sugar (Add egg white) + 20 g (with egg yolk), butter 20 g 4, chocolate buffy: 2 egg yolks, 65 g granulated sugar, 25 g milk, 25 g dark chocolate, 15 g cocoa powder, 240 g animal fresh cream 5, First make a cake batter according to the practice of chocolate sponge cake.
Fill the cake batter into a 6-inch round mold, add it to a preheated oven at 180 ° C, and bake for 25-30 minutes until the cake is fully bulged.
Use a toothpick to pierce the inside of the cake. There is no residue on the extracted toothpick, which indicates that it is cooked.
6. After the baked cake is cooled, remove the mold, cut off the top part with a knife, and cut it horizontally into three pieces (only two of them are needed.
Cut into three pieces to make each piece thinner.
If the cake slice is too thick, is it not tasty?
7, then make chocolate buffy.
Put egg yolk, milk, granulated sugar in a bowl, pour water in the pot to heat, continue to heat with a small fire, put in the egg yolk bowl, add water in the water to heat and keep stirring.
8. Stir until the yolk droplets become thick, which takes about seven or eight minutes.
Be sure to control the heat, and be careful not to overheat it to make it into particles.
9. Check if the heated egg yolk droplets are thick enough: Use a spatula to pick it up. If you can hang a thick layer on the spatula, it means it’s fine.
10. Pour the cut dark chocolate into the yolk droplets while still hot and stir until the dark chocolate is completely dissolved.
11. Sift cocoa powder and stir until uniform.
12. Cool the mixed egg yolk cocoa paste to room temperature.
If you want to speed up cooling, you can sit in a bowl of ice water and stir until it cools.
13. Beat the animal cream with an eggbeater.
14. Pass it to the extent that the pattern can be kept clear and erect.
15. Put 1/3 of the fresh cream into the cooled egg yolk cocoa paste, and use a spatula to flip up from the bottom and mix well.
16. After mixing well, pour back into the fresh cream bowl.
17. Mix again by turning from bottom to top.
18. After mixing well, the chocolate buffy paste is ready.
19. Spread a slice of sponge cake on the bottom of the 6-inch cake mold, pour half the chocolate buffy paste and smooth it.
20. Spread the second slice of sponge cake and pour the remaining half of chocolate buffy paste.
21. Try to smooth the surface.
Put in the freezer of the refrigerator and freeze for 4-5 hours until completely frozen.
Before removing the mold, cover the cake mold with a hot towel for a while to release the mold.
22. Cut out the cake into several servings with a knife.
If you want to be more beautiful, sprinkle some chocolate crumbs on top of the cake and sprinkle with a layer of powdered sugar for decoration.
There are advantages and disadvantages to eating in a restaurant. Weighing the pros and cons is still a good way to cook at home. The practice of ice cream chocolate Buffy cakes is simple and you don’t need to worry about poor cooking.